Dear LAFC Rec Coaches:
We hope this message finds you and your families safe and well. Thank you for stepping up & playing such an important role in our program. We sincerely appreciate the time & work that you put into coaching.
If you are receiving this email, and you ARE NOT coaching with us, PLEASE let me know ASAP.
The purpose of this email is to summarize all of the tasks that must be completed in the run up to the season starting. Some of the items have closer deadlines than others, but if you could complete all of these requirements ASAP, it would be greatly appreciated.
Admin (powered by Demosphere):
- Navigate to https://lafcsocalyouth.org/
_login& sign-in to your account.
- On your dashboard you will see the players that have signed up for your team.
- Please look at your team to confirm that all of your players are listed.
- If any team members are missing, send me their names ASAP (no later than 7/30)
- 7/30 is the last day your players can sign up and be taken off the waiting list and placed onto your team.
- After Saturday they will stay on the waiting list until we have placed all of the players who registered on time.
New and Returning Coaches
Coach Admin (powered by GotSports): please see this link for help https://lafcsocalyouth.
- We have uploaded all the Fall 2022 coaches emails into GotSports.
- Returning coaches - Please log in to Gotsports and Make sure all 5 below requirements have been completed
- New Coaches - Please create a new account in GotSports and complete all 5 below requirements
- Note that these 5 tasks MUST be completed before Fall season opening day. No Exceptions.
- These requirements are State & Federal mandated programs for any adult tasked with supervising children.
- Safesport or the Refresher. There is a safe sport requirement each year. (Click here for INFO)
- Background check completed. This needs to be completed every other season.
- Submit Disqualification Review Acknowledgement. This only needs to be completed once.
- Heads Up Concussion. This only needs to be completed once.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Training. This only needs to be completed once.
For more information regarding the above coach credentialing requirements, please see this link https://lafcsocalyouth.
Thank you again for being such an integral part of our youth soccer program. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out any time.